We’re committed to our coffee growers in Pancasan and Dalia, Nicaragua. (available in beans or ground).
Shade grown – harvested under the jungle canopy – protects biodiversity and important habitat for birds.
Our Espresso blend was created in 2012 and has become very popular.
Fair trade means that producers get a guaranteed price above the world market price, freeing them from the risks of its fluctuations.The gourmet Arabica beans are freshly roasted in small batches each week at Creekmore’s Coffee in Coombs, B.C.
- Thrifty Foods (both stores) – (bagged coffee)
- Quality Foods – (bagged coffee)
- Edible Island – (bagged coffee)
- Bigfoot Donuts – (by the cup)
- Local Refillery – (coffee)
- Filberg Centre, Evergreen Seniors Lounge (coffee by the cup)
- Tin Town Cafe (coffee bagged and by the cup)
- Big Truck Coffee – Farmer’s Market (coffee by the cup)
- Wip Climbing – (bagged coffee)
- Bagged Coffee:
- Healthy Way Natural Foods – 1121 Cedar St., Campbell River
- Heaven on Earth Natural Foods – 149 West Second Ave., Qualicum Beach
- Tomm’s Food Village – Bowser
- Global Village – 204 – 6750 N Island Hwy, Nanaimo
- The Green Store – 110-256 Wallace Street, Nanaimo
- Thrifty Foods – Nanaimo, Longwood, Campbell River, Duncan
- GIFTS – Global Initiatives Fair Trade Store, 5380 Trans Canada Hwy, Duncan
- Mitchell Brothers – 5687 Manson Ave, Powell River
- Ecossentials – 6812 Alberni St, Powell River (bulk coffee)
Enjoy this short video highlighting our coffee growers in Nicaragua